This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Design, build, implement, measure, and iterate on lifecycle strategies that build personalized relationships with prospects and customers through all stages of their journey
- Partner with Marketing, Product, and CX to execute and optimize high-performing lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and execute A/B tests to inform new marketing strategies and drive outsized ROI
- Use data, analytics, and experimental design to drive improvements across a wide variety of business objectives
- Lead the lifecycle production process from ticket creation through to deployment and analysis, identifying process flows to maximize team efficiency
- Execute on lifecycle marketing campaigns per requests of stakeholders
- Problem solve in real time to address service interruptions impacting customers
- Learn business rules, product flows, and underlying data to support rapid delivery of reliable solutions with the highest level of precision and data quality
- Work with data, product, and engineering teams to define any new requirements to ensure the right data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns
- Manage, develop, coach, and motivate team members in a highly engaged, high performance culture
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant lifecycle marketing and mobile/CRM experience
- Hands on experience with marketing automation platforms; experience with Braze a plus (experience with Iterable, Responsys, ExactTarget, LeanPlum, Klaviyo also considered)
- Solid understanding of email, in-app, push & SMS including campaign automation, data feeds in and out, and segmentation queries
- Passion for analysis of results; basic SQL knowledge strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to change and effectively prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills with ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communicator with a collaborative, can-do attitude
- Proven ability to process and synthesize data with a strong analytical approach to funnel activation metrics measurement, campaign performance, and optimizations.
- Analytically minded; able to effectively communicate analysis results to drive decisions
- Experience writing clear, compelling copy
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Cross-cultural skills with a passion for serving our customers and working with global teams across Mexico, Philippines, Kenya, and India
You must be logged in to post a comment.