Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Duties and responsibilities:
- Teach and facilitate learning at diploma, certificate and artisan levels through lecturers, seminars, projects, tutorials and other learning situations as assigned by the HOD from time to time.
- Participate in the development, administration, and marking of exams, assignments, projects and continuous assessment tests.
- Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- Provide advice, guidance and feedback to students to support their academic progress and refer students to support services as appropriate.
- Participate in supervision and assisting of diploma, certificate and artisan students in their projects.
- Contribute to departmental, academic and / or college working groups or committees as needed.
- Undertake continuous professional development and participate in staff development and training activities to update and enhance skills.
- Maintain proper records of students’ examinations, assignments, projects and continuous assessments tests and ensure marks are submitted to the academic dean in time.
- Attend departmental, academic and college staff meetings.
Qualifications, skills and competences
- Have a degree from an accredited and recognized institution in Film Studies, Film Technology or Cinema Studies.
- Higher Diploma from an accredited and recognized institution in Film Studies, Film Technology or Cinema Studies,
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience at College level
- Experience with TVET CDACC curriculum will be an added advantage.
- Competent in the use of computer packages.
- Able to communicate clearly; written and spoken.
- Team player, proactive, adaptable and a problem solver.
- Good time management, organizational and record keeping skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae as one document with the position title, including names and contacts of three references, and current and expected remuneration to email@example.com by 1st Feb 2022.