IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Human Resource Business Partner
We’re looking for a Human Resource Business Partner to join an Africa-focused Neobank with a presence in various African countries. The company is a FinTech that provides financial services and credit products through an AI-powered and data-driven platform, giving the African market a complete Neobank experience. This is your chance to make a life-changing career move!!
A bit about the role:
The Human Resource Business Partner is responsible for effectively planning, designing, developing, and evaluating human capital-related initiatives to ensure that we meet the overall business strategy and customer value. The role will oversee the strategic talent management and human capital strategies across the business. The role also oversees the entire talent life cycle including human capital strategy planning, organizational development, culture transformation, work structures review, talent acquisition, learning and development, leadership development, performance management, total rewards and benefits management, employee relations & wellness support.
Your daily adventures include:
- Formulation and reviewing of the Business Strategy
- Translate the business strategy into strategic and operational human capital plans
- Coordinate workforce planning and implementation of the regional Human Capital resource budget and their benefit realization
- Develop/Review agile Human Capital blueprints including Policies, Processes, Procedures, Practices, Leadership and Competency Development Frameworks, and talent models that drive business performance and growth
- Provide strategic HR Business Partnership advisory to the leadership, directors, and all management teams across the business ecosystem
- Identify human capital needs and recruit the right (Fit for Role) talent through effective talent pools and pipelines
- Model and implement effective employee experience journeys throughout the entire employee lifecycle (From onboarding to exit)
- Guide leadership and management teams on implementing strategies that realize critical talent retention, employee motivation and satisfaction
- Review and implement competency-based talent development initiatives that drive productivity, performance, and growth
- Design, coordinate and implement annual employee and leadership development plans and evaluations ensuring benefit realization
- Derive Key performance indicators and outcomes from strategy translation and link them to performance management
- Develop performance plans and coordinate performance evaluations, performance feedback and performance improvement interventions
- Coordinate performance goals-setting exercises across the group
- Develop/review and implement competitive total reward philosophy and performance-based incentives that promote a high-performing and innovative culture
A bit about you:
- Effectively aligns people’s initiatives to the business strategy to drive transformational and sustainable business growth
- Identity and develop high-performing, high potential and globally competitive world-class talent and leadership
- Effectively applies Design -Thinking to identify problems, seek pertinent data, recognize important information to identify possible causes of problems and propose strategic solutions
- Ability to initiate and implement agile fit-for-purpose but scalable business solutions and account for their impact
What it takes to succeed:
- Business related undergraduate degree
- Professional HR Certification i.e., CHRP certification and IHRM full membership
- Verifiable Management development program
- Five (5) Years of experience in a regional (International) HR Leadership role
- Multinational organizational experience