Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- The Technical Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the service aspect of the tracking team by ensuring closure of all technical issues raised by the client. The incumbent will liaise with client to schedule jobs while coordinating with various departments at the back office to complete assignments.
- Daily scheduling of technicians for the daily service planned.
- Scheduling of quarterly services for clients with annual maintenance contracts.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and inquiries assigned Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- To ensure that all customer complaints are satisfactorily recorded, managed, and resolved within twenty -four (24) hours. Follow up on all service contracts with the clients. Updating client database in liaison with the tracking desk.
- Work closely with Tender Team to close sales in the allocated accounts Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies during sales processing.
- Management of all operational and client requirements in liaison with the relevant departments. Conducting systems training for clients. Carry out customer satisfaction surveys and recommend action plans to improve on the weak areas.
- Compiling the assigned incidents on the Daily Service Schedules per zone.
- Closing of any received quotation approvals from clients and raising picking slips accordingly
- Prepare client and internal reports on schedule whether daily, weekly, or monthly and upon request.
- Maintain and observe the prescribed department SOP in carrying out day to day activities.
- Carrying out regular client visits and responding to client queries through walk-ins, on calls and email ls and timely submission of reports as per the agreed schedules.
- Follow up with the technical department on job completion and commissioning to clients.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFIACTIONS
- Bachelor Degree in Administration or Technical Management
- 3 Years’ of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills and keenness to details
- Possess a solid customer service attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and academic credentials and to email@example.com indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 30th November 2023. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.