Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Technical Service Support (TSS) is the expert for aftersales support in the country/ region and drives the AA aftersales related activities by steering and optimizing fields of competence: Technical and product trainings, Field service, Warranty handing, Support to Automotive aftermarket (AA) sales.
- Steering and optimizing main TSS activities in the country
- Technical and product trainings
- Field service for diagnostic equipment business
- Warranty handing
- Technical support to sales of spare parts
- Technical support to authorized workshops
- Develop and execute concepts how to increase turnover within sales of Technical trainings and Field service
- Analyze market for potential customers or additional sales opportunities
- Responsible for pricing of services
- Support customer exhibitions to promote Bosch products
- To create communication strategy for TSS services
Education and Experience:
- Degree / Diploma: Technical studies.
- 5-8 years in a similar role in Automotive sectors.
- Analytical background: MS Excel advanced and modelling competence.
- High analytical skills, problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Numerical reasoning.
- English speaking: Other languages advantageous.
- Strong team player.
- Deadline and performance driven.
- Meet management expectations for TSS activities development
- Meet organization (AA) and customer expectations for high quality services
- Working within diverse and complex market
- Driving high performance from the organization.
- Customer and internal stakeholder inconsistencies.