Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
We are seeking to recruit 4 technicians to our dynamic team. The technicians will be responsible for supporting the technical team in our Nairobi branch. They will ensure quality maintenance, quality installation and service of electronic security systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out maintenance and service of electronic security systems such as Alarm, CCTV, Access Control, Electric Fence, Intercom, Electric Gates and Fire systems.
- Ensure all upgrade requirements are reported to clients and to the supervisor in writing through job cards and also informed verbally.
- Ensure security of client’s property and tidiness of the premises while attending to the assignment.
- Responsible for sorting the reported issues within the quoted time.
- Responsible for problem escalation and communication to supervisor as required.
- Must keep the reserve of all the necessary maintenance items and carry the required tools at all times.
- Respond to and fix systems, application problems and issues during times of high volume.
- To handle technical complaints from the client.
- To educate the clients on how to operate their systems.
- To report any client requirements to the office immediately.
- Fill a job card for each assignment attended indicating the work covered and any necessary observation regarding alarm coverage adequacy.
- To prepare detailed technical reports after attending incident scenes.
- Ensure all equipment are fully in function when on-site, if not then follow up action should be implemented.
- To carry out any other tasks as may be directed by the Management.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- A Degree from the Technical University of Kenya in a relevant field with a proven experience as a maintenance technician.
- Working knowledge of multiple security functions and security-driven technology solutions.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the electronics field.
- Working knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Needs to hold a motorbike license with a minimum of 3 years riding experience, or a willingness to undergo motorbike training.
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trusted base relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
- A sound working knowledge of security best practices and legislation affecting the security role.
- Strong management and leadership skills together with excellent communication skills.
- A very good knowledge of technology-driven security solutions as well as a willingness to continually upgrade that knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and academic credentials and to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 30th November 2023. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.