Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Establish a grants manual that outlines the terms and procedures for facilitating a catalyzation fund, including criteria for funding, application and review process, and monitoring disbursements
- Conduct due diligence of fund subrecipients/subgrantees to assess their institutional capacity, internal controls and efficacy
- Advise project team in establishing appropriate risk mitigation measures to include in subawards
- Review newly awarded contracts, grants, and cooperative agreements to ensure terms and conditions are accurate and executable.
- Facilitate startup and closeout for new awards to ensure audit readiness.
- Prepare or review requests for donor approvals and modifications such as no-cost extensions, changes in key personnel, changes in the scope of work and program add-ons, and budget realignments.
- Identify issues related to compliance that may arise during award implementation and propose solutions.
- Build capacity of subaward staff through training and mentoring to ensure staff understands and adheres to award and procurement requirements according to relevant policies and procedures.
- Monitor award closeout process and assist program/country staff in collecting necessary closeout documents following TechnoServe and donor regulations. Develop donor-specific close plans for use by country staff.
- Maintain proper records of official contract documents, including awards, budgets, subawards, donor approvals, and other related documents.
- Work with Finance Manager in review of the partners financial reports and budgets before they are approved.
- Bachelor’s degree + 7 years’ experience, or Master’s degree + 5 years’ experience preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field,
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably in international development
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with USG funded programs
- Working knowledge of accounting practices and financial systems desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven analytic and budgeting skills, including the ability to model the costs of different program designs.
- Strong communication skills, including effective coordination with remote teams
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25%
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
You must be logged in to post a comment.