Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
In particular he/she will:
- Provide quick and real-time support to the assigned the Teleradiology using field country operations through live chat methods and emails for general support to the Teleradiology users, getting information on the daily caseload, fast notification of status of cases, correcting chest x-ray bio-data errors, guiding the staff on standard bio-data formats, and coordinating any related issues or changes in the CXR reports.
- Perform identification checking of the CXRs of immigrants and refugees sent to the Teleradiology Center for reading including full name, ID, age, sex and date of birth before uploading the image to eMedical to prevent substitution.
- Timely & properly upload the chest x-ray (CXR) images to eMedical website using the compression and renaming tool and cross check the correctness of the uploaded image for cases bound to different countries using the eMedical system such as Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, , which are sent from panel sites for Teleradiology chest x-ray reading and submitting the report to the website.
- Coordinate with the Teleradiology systems administrators for cases with issues which need system checking, troubleshooting or other technical actions in the Teleradiology systems.
- Notify the assigned Teleradiology Radiologists in the Telerad system when image uploading for each case is complete so that the radiologist will submit the chest x-ray reports to eMedical system. And assist the IOM Teleradiology Radiologist in copying the X-ray reports to eMedical, when needed.
- Make sure all the chest x-ray send from the field operations are all read and submitted to the eMedical system by checking the data in the Teleradiology systems and eMedical and following up the respective radiologists or field operations as needed.
- Prepare the daily summary of statistical reports on chest x-ray readings and eMedical submissions, send the reports to the field operations by email daily, and file the records in Teleradiology Center accordingly.
- Do the daily update of correct records/files in shared folders with complete biodata in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the staff in IOM Teleradiology Center, Migration Health Support unit and Telerad support colleagues in Migration application Unit when necessary for getting more information and assisting others.
- Assist Teleradiology Administrative work such as Keeping track of consumables, follow up of purchases and payments and data reporting in the unit, when needed.
- Scan, photocopy and file medical documents, as required.
- Provide support during weekends, holidays, and night shifts or outside working hours as well as “stand-by” focal on a rotation basis as may be requested.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree Information Technology, Business Administration, Psychology, Science fields, or a any other related field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience preferably in administrative capacity or;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with digital radiology and Teleradiology systems an advantage.
- Experience in Migration health work, screening health assessments and eHealth/eMedical services an advantage.
- Comprehensive computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Advanced computer knowledge an advantage.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili is required. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
Values – all IOM staff members must abide by and demonstrate these three values:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
- Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation. Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
How to apply
Indicate the Position Title & Vacancy Notice Number on the e-mail subject (Teleradiology Assistant (Shift Supervisor)- IOMRONBO/VN/054/2023), attach cover letter and CV with telephone and e-mail contacts including 3 Referees (Supervisors) to: IOM, RO Human Resources Department, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline closes : 29th November 2023