IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – CARDIOTHORACIC CENTRE (CTC)
Reporting to the Project Manager, the job holder will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative and coordination support to facilitate efficient completion of the CTC project and provision of medical care.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily operation of the CTC Project by ensuring that the staff, facilities, schedules and flow of work is optimally carried out
- Promotes and maintains effective public relations with government, suppliers, community and individuals
- Responsible for developing and directing the implementation of policies and programs in CTC
- Upkeep of CTC infrastructure, equipment, assets, vehicles, legal documents and ensuring availability when required;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual progress reports.
- Oversees accurate and timely management CTC asset and inventory register;
- Ensures that, there is full compliance with the existing statutory requirements/ regulations and that all the necessary licenses are obtained in time;
- Resolve any conflicts that might arise from the CTC operations
- Should stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations;
- Any other duties that maybe allocated from time to time
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management, Business Administration or any other relevant field with valid Kenyan practicing license where applicable.
- Working experience of at least four (4) years at managerial level in a busy, reputable organization with demonstrated outstanding professional competence and administrative ability in the management of projects in health-related services
- Professional training on Monitoring and Evaluation or Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computer operations from a recognized institution.
- must be flexible, willing to perform assigned duties and work irregular hours under unpredictable conditions.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in any of these challenging opportunities, send your application letter with a detailed CV and Statement of Faith* addressed to:
The Human Resources & Administration Director
P.O. Box 39 – 20400
Applications should be sent directly through firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2022 with the position being applied for as subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing and all communications will be done through official line and email
NOTE: Hard Copy applications will not be accepted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with Tenwek Hospital. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.