IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Reporting to the Head Chaplain, the Chaplain holder of the position will glorify God by proving spiritual guidance and counselling for staff and patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Witnessing to Patients and Relatives – bed to bed
- Sharing in the preaching points in hospital
- Spiritual Counseling for those with spiritual and social problems
- Doing night Calls
- Documenting in the patients’ charts
- Doing rounds with doctors
- Sharing in the bereavement chapel
- Helping in the hospice ministry
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in theology from a recognized institution or another major pertinent to their line of work
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
- A Diploma/Degree in Counseling Psychology will be an added advantage
- Must demonstrate ability to execute work assigned with minimum supervision
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask
- Must demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Must have a mature and vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and a love for people
- knowledge of bereavement and End of Life Care issues
- Ability to use a computer (Word, Databases and Spreadsheets)
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in any of these challenging opportunities, send your application letter with a detailed CV and Statement of Faith* addressed to:
The Human Resources & Administration Director
P.O. Box 39 – 20400
Applications should be sent directly through email@example.com by 30th November 2022 with the position being applied for as subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing and all communications will be done through official line and email
NOTE: Hard Copy applications will not be accepted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with Tenwek Hospital. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.