IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Purpose of the position
Write, edit and publish information about Tenwek Community Health & Development for the purpose of talking/communicating to staff, participating/target communities and Donors.
Key roles and Responsibilities
- Liase with staff and management in developing and implementing a communication strategy based on Tenwek Hospital Community Health and Development target audience.
- Write, edit and distribute information/publications/speeches that relate to all program activities.
- Liase with hospital communication department in updating Tenwek Hospital Community Health and Development information on website.
- Coordinate promotional events and market Tenwek Hospital Community Health and Development
- Carry out documentaries of all Tenwek Hospital Community Health and Development program outcomes.
- Induct Tenwek Hospital Community Health and Development staff on communication/reporting skills.
- Orient new staff and visitors on Tenwek Hospital Community Health and Development activities.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Outlook
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Diploma in mass communication, Journalism
- Minimum of 4 years of experience preferably in community mobilization and public relations.
- Excellent working knowledge of different communication tools including social media and other online tools.
- Experience in developing comprehensive communication materials – newsletters, online campaigns, brochures
- Excellent presenter, communicator, relationship builder, mediator and networker.
- Pleasant, positive attitude and ability to interact well with the community
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in any of these challenging opportunities, send your application letter with a detailed CV and Statement of Faith* addressed to:
The Human Resources & Administration Director
P.O. Box 39 – 20400
Applications should be sent directly through email@example.com by 30th November 2022 with the position being applied for as subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing and all communications will be done through official line and email
NOTE: Hard Copy applications will not be accepted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with Tenwek Hospital. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.