IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICER (RCO)
Registered Clinical Officer will provide clinical services mainly in the outpatient and inpatient as required.
Key roles and Responsibilities
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers.
- History taking, examining, diagnosing, treating and managing diseases and conditions in an outpatient or inpatient health facility.
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health.
- Providing clinical outreach and school health services.
- Coaching and mentoring students on attachment.
- Carrying out surgical procedures as per training and skills.
- Guiding and counselling patients, clients and staff on health issues.
- Assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports.
- Leading and organizing health management teams and convening health management committee meetings at the Hospital.
- Conducting ward rounds, reviewing and making appropriate referrals.
- Offering specialized clinical services including and not limited to Ear, Nose and Throat/Audiology, Orthopedics and Trauma, Child Health and Pediatrics, Reproductive Health, Ophthalmology, Anesthesia, Lungs and Skin, Dermatology and Venereology.
- Collecting and compiling clinical data, and any other task assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum period of three (3) years’ experience
- Minimum of Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council
- Valid Professional Practice License from the Clinical Officers’ Council
- Certificate in computer applications; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and result
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in any of these challenging opportunities, send your application letter with a detailed CV and Statement of Faith* addressed to:
The Human Resources & Administration Director
P.O. Box 39 – 20400
Applications should be sent directly through firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2022 with the position being applied for as subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing and all communications will be done through official line and email
NOTE: Hard Copy applications will not be accepted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with Tenwek Hospital. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.