Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Specifically, the consultant will:
- Review the pre-qualification/tender documents as per CF categories of goods, works and services.
- Evaluate and analyse applications submitted as per criteria set (to determine vendor’s compliance with CF terms and conditions).
- Update the list of categorized vendors- remove from the list vendors who may no longer in business and update the contact information of vendors.
- In liaison with CF’s procurement unit, conduct a physical and or phone verification exercise of the vendors that pass the pre-qualification criteria.
- Prepare a technical high standard prequalification report and create a vendors’ data base as per CF products/services categories that shall contain a minimum of supplier’s name, physical address, telephone number, email address and name of contact person(s) and type of goods/services provided.
- Come up with recommendations for adoption; advise and come up with allowable procurement practice to seal any gap that may arise from the pre-qualification exercise i.e. categories that might not have any applicant or receive less than three applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field like procurement/supplies chain management, Finance, or any related Business field.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working in procurement/supply chain in similar industry.
- Evidence of having conducted a similar exercise to an NGO, UN, or government institution.
- Track record of initiative and proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to respond effectively to time sensitive demands, inquiries, and strong problem- solving skills as well as exceptional customer relations (both internally and externally); should be able to provide sound business judgment and contractual oversight.
- Computer proficiency (Office software, internet, and email, excel)
- The consultant is requested to apply for this assignment by submitting a concise proposal that includes:
- Technical proposal: Written presentation by the applicant, showing evidence of expertise in Supply Chain Management (Qualifications in procurement/supply chain management (SCM), Consultant in procurement/ Supply Chain Management)
- Methodology: A detailed methodology to be used to carry out the assignment and roles of each member of the consultancy team
- Detailed work plan
- CVs of the consultant and team to carry out the assignment.
- Copy of applicant/company registration certificate Tax Compliance Certificate, CR-12 and KRA pin number
- Reference contacts for at least 3 clients of previous similar work experience
- Financial proposal: Detailed financial proposal (charges) in line with the work plan and deliverable
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications including the technical and financial proposal. The technical proposal should not exceed 8 pages and clearly indicate the qualification and previous similar assignments undertaken. Incomplete application will be disqualified, all the applications should be sent before close of business on 22nd November 2023 to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.