Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Admin and Finance Manager for WASH-FIN 2 Project
The USAID-funded WASH-FIN 2 project in Kenya, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting applications for an Admin and Finance Manager. This position will be in the main office in Nairobi.
The Admin and Finance Manager is responsible for all financial and administrative operations in WASH-FIN 2’s Nairobi, Kenya, office. S/he will maintain a record of all expenditures as well as receipts of funds, prepare all the documentation related to purchase or disbursement of funds. S/he will also oversee all administrative functions including general office administration, human resources functions, and procurement. The Admin and Finance Manager is a full-time position with an expected duration through October 2027.
* Responsible for preparing monthly cost projections and executing all project payments, including preparing disbursement vouchers and supporting documentation, and uploading costs to QuickBooks;
* Lead local procurement process following USAID regulations and company policies and procedure;
* Maintain filing system and safeguard important project documents;
* Ensure project is following best practices in all administrative, operations and financial aspects in compliance with USAID regulation on company policies;
* Collaborate in development and maintenance of security measures and security manual for Kenya activities;
* Facilitate to logistics for special events, staff meetings and workshops;
* Potential to supervise one junior admin/finance staff position depending on eventual project staffing needs; and
* Perform other operational duties as requested by Kenya Team Lead and/or Operations backstop.
* University degree in accounting or finance or any other similar degree;
* Minimum of ten years of work experience required;
* At least five years’ experience supporting the management of USAID-funded projects highly preferred;
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) training and/or qualification preferred;
* Excellent knowledge of information and computer technology, with expertise in accounting software QuickBooks; and
* Excellent command of English language is required.
* Kenyan nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and submit only the requested documentation as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted. The application deadline is Friday, February 3, 2023.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 470 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees — 22,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.