The Coca-Cola Company
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Data capture all supplier invoices.
- Execute creditor reconciliations.
- Major suppliers acknowledgement of reconciliations completed monthly
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Prepare payment schedules and process payments
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment and Process payments.
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare supplier reconciliations
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts payables
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audit
- Provide administration support to internal customers and suppliers
- Ensure all creditors’ payments to be made within agreed payment terms, ensuring that discount is obtained where possible.
- Process invoice receipts.
- Assist in Maintaining company’s tax database
- Assist in preparing tax provision schedules.
- Prepare sales reconciliations to align with declared revenues, VAT, WHVAT and bank deposits.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar
- Certified Public Accountant CPAK
- 2- 3 years’ experience.
- Tax administration experience
- Dealing with Tax agencies.
- SAP and or MSD experience.
- Creditors handling background.
- Practical experience of working with an ERP
- Hands on experience in Manufacturing environment and Payables.
You must be logged in to post a comment.