The Coca-Cola Company
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Commercial Business Partnering
- Business partnering the commercial function through transparent reporting and analysis
- Track Key Accounts performance as per signed Joint Business Plans.
- Review and advice on all promotions tracking ROI
- Own value chains and provide regular updates ensuring that system and actual value chains are aligned
- Manage DME spend and ensure value delivery.
- Business analysis with a view to propose and or challenge the margins and incentive programs
- Drive productivity
Reporting and Analysis
- Complete and oversee Internal Financial Reporting; Financial Reporting to the Group Office; Monthly Management Pack and the Budget Pack
- Provide and conduct analysis and financial advice as may be required
- Oversee the processing and consolidation of all key reporting cycles: month end, budgeting and forecasting as well as development of Board pack and analyses
- Takes the lead in sourcing and producing high quality, accurate, timely and compliant financial reports and metrics and they provide the Country Finance Director, Country Commercial Leadership team
- Manage the Financial Planning process i.e., processing and distribution of financial tasks; Monthly reporting SAP or HFM and any other applicable systems
- Rolling Estimate RE and Budget within the agreed timelines.
- Build strong, collaborative and effective working relationships with the CCBA HO functions to influence the decision-making process and ensure implementation to deliver the results.
- Custodian of Tableau, EDW and HFM monthly tasks.
- Support finance staff within country to develop relevant long-term capability through coaching and training
Internal controls and compliance
- Review Management Reconciliation Files where needed.
- Review Country systems SAP and MSD Compliance report submitted to Group Financial Accountant monthly
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or equivalent.
- Certified Public Accountant or ACCA qualification
- Registered Member of ICPAK
- 5 – 10 years relevant and hands -on experience in managing people and managing complexity within a fast-paced FMCG Finance environment.
- Excellent knowledge of building finance business simulation and trend reports will be an added advantage
You must be logged in to post a comment.