Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the role
This position provides guidance, leadership and direction for contracts and categories affecting millions in annual spend. This role will work with key members of our Supply Chain teams to ensure that all sourcing initiatives and strategies are aligned with business requirements. We’re looking for an individual that has keen negotiating skills and an ability to drive results that effect the bottom line.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Management of supplier relationships and contracting across multiple regions, acting as subject matter expert for manufacturing contracts which includes knowledge of market capabilities, economic cost drivers, supplier financials and market competition.
- Negotiate, implement, and manage long-term strategic contracts to ensure optimum costs and reliable supply and develop a pipeline of qualified potential contract manufacturers capable of meeting the current and future business requirements of the business.
- Develop and implement procurement processes inclusive of short- and long-term category strategy development and execution of market RFPs.
- Develop, prioritize and manage cost savings through productivity and continuous improvement initiatives within area of responsibility.
- Benchmark supply alternatives to competitively position best cost solutions and develop make vs buy models.
- Ensure all contract manufacturing relationships are governed by contracts that align with corporate mandates and support key business requirements while ensuring continuity of supply at the lowest total delivered cost. Assess supplier and platform risks and develop appropriate contingency plans.
- Develop relationships and support the integration of new emerging brands and products to ensure integration into the supply chain.
- Build consensus and drive alignment amongst key stakeholders in support of procurement initiatives and programs (sourcing, implementation, compliance)
- Establish the necessary routines with suppliers to manage quality, delivery, pricing, lead-time, stocking programs, and other performance criteria in support of the business. Develop supplier relationships at highest management levels in order to leverage the relationship when necessary to resolve issues.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or another related field.
- 7+ years of manufacturing and/or procurement experience in the CPG industry
- Demonstrated ability to drive performance improvements from action plans derived from robust data analysis
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain financials and supply chain dynamics
- Demonstrated ability to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting costs, impacts, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
- Ability to read, interpret, and suggest improvements to contracts and other legal agreements.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the 7-step sourcing process
- Well refined understanding of continuous improvement concepts and principles
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble and analyze large quantities of data and conduct in depth analysis of the data, such as should-cost models, benchmarking, etc.
- Influencing; Strategic Thinking; Relationship Building; Tactical Planning; Financial Modeling; Key Performance Indicators (KPI); Presentations; Competitor Analysis; Project Management; Storytelling; Customer Insights; Microsoft Office; Communication; Stakeholder Management; Long Term Planning; Risk Mitigation Strategies; Analytics Software; Influence; Syndicated Research; Data Mining; Financial Analysis