IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Location Nairobi, Meru, and Kisumu
Tropikal Brands Africa Limited is looking for a results-driven van sales representative to promote and sell our products. The van sales representative will drive the van on an established route, identify new opportunities in the area and provide service to existing customers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Driving van and selling products to customers
• Identifying new selling opportunities in trade
• Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products
• Daily cash and stock reconciliation with finance and stores team
• Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded on the van before trucking out
• Maintain product freshness through proper handling and strict practice of FIFO
• Advising customers on stocking levels as well as SKU mix
• Communication of business information to clients e.g., price change, changes on brands
• Ensuring proper maintenance and cleanliness of tools assigned i.e., phones, ETR machine, and truck (if any).
• Maintain an accurate customer database to expand the market coverage.
• Ensuring good customer rapport while gathering market intelligence qualification Qualifications
• Must possess a minimum of a K.C.S.E certificate or a diploma in sales and marketing.
• A valid Commercial driving license of class BCE and experience of not less than 4 years of driving.
• Must have worked in FMCG for 2 years plus
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to meet sales targets and strong negotiation skills
How to apply please send us your cover letter and detailed CV, including preferred work location, and addresses of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your application to by 1st December 2022.