Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The consultant will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Design the full design document for the online course on “Safer Cities and Human Security”. The design document will clearly present the target audience, learning objectives and structure of the course.
- Take stock and analyze the offering of existing online courses provided by other organizations in the thematic area to avoid duplication and suggest linkages to relevant content throughout the training where applicable.
- Design the online course: Prepare a complete script for the online course, with detailed structure and content descriptions of the various parts/modules. Individual modules may include text, images, interactive functionality, videos and/or interviews with the project team and partners involved in the implementation of the methodology.
- Configure in Articulate Rise the Introduction module of the online course. The rest of the online course will be configured at a later stage by UN-Habitat.
- A master’s or advanced degree in instructional design, development studies, urban planning, international relations, pedagogics, communications, or related field is required.
- First degree with two additional years of experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree.
- A minimum of two years’ relevant professional experience in training and capacity development is required.
- Experience in the design of e-learning courses is required.
- Experience with designing training materials related to the development and sustainable development sector is an advantage.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this consultancy, fluency in oral and written English is required. Fluency in other UN languages is an added advantage.
You must be logged in to post a comment.