Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Duties and Responsibilities
- The consultant will be working under the direct supervision of Programme Management Officer within the Planning Finance and Economy section, of the Urban Practices Branch
- Develop and implement the communication efforts for the Microsoft project Urban Planning for Better Quality of Life in Data Center Communities including preparing communication materials, newsletters and producing news pieces and articles.
- Develop and implement the communication strategy for Our City Plans and Flagship Programme 1 including preparing communication materials, newsletters, managing mailing lists, and producing news pieces and articles.
- Develop the visual identity of the Flagship Programme 1, including logos, presentation templates, graphic design.
- Develop new content for Our City Plans digital platform, Microsoft Project and other PFES / UPB activities.
- Manage the content update on Our City Plans digital platform, Flagship Programme 1and Microsoft Project pages and assist in the web presence and development of new functionalities.
- Develop and test innovative communication and design tools to provide visibility, web presence and enhance the user experience for Microsoft project, Our City Plans, Flagship Programme 1.
- University degree in fields related to engineering, service design, industrial design, urban design or similar is required.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in digital product development, service design, use of no-code development platforms, UX-UI design and digital product research, communications, in collaboration with multidisciplinary work teams is required.
- Knowledge of the 2030 Agenda, the New Urban Agenda, Global Public Space Agenda and/or UN-Habitat language is an asset.
- Experience in international cooperation for territorial and urban development is an asset.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required. Knowledge of any other UN language will be an advantage.
You must be logged in to post a comment.