Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Under the direct supervision of the respective Programme Management Officer (PMO), He/she will perform the following specific tasks:
- Perform a wide range of office support and administrative functions including administrative support to the Regional Office for Africa (ROAf) and specifically Mozambique, Guinea Bissau, Sao Tome Principe, Cabo Verde, Comoros and Burkina Faso as the country portfolios are rapidly expanding.
- Creates and follows up on approval of new grants in UMOJA by feeding in the master data and checking on the validity of all billing values of existing/ongoing grants making requests for amendments where needed
- Assists in the grants closure process through raising requests for grant extension, clearance of open items, raising adjustment requests and recording expenditure reports for all advances especially Implementing Partner advances.
- Assists with creation of budgets and WBSE’s for new grants and carrying out budget clean ups for existing grants under the guidance of the respective PMO
- Follow up on clearance of legal documents including new agreements and amendments
- Reviews status of relevant expenditures and compares with approved budget
- Generates a variety of standard statistical and other reports from UMOJA ECC, BI and SRM modules
- Supports with grantor module actions as a programme assistant.
- Creates and monitors obligating documents e.g. shopping carts, Purchase Orders, Funds Commitments, travels for meeting participants etc.
- If and when required, travel in the represented countries to provide training and administrative support.
- Maintains files (both paper and electronic) and databases for the office.
- Ensures all project information is updated in the teams channels for the countries in his/her portfolio
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and experience in Project Management, Administration, Finance, Economics or related field is required.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in programme or project administration, finance, project management or related area is required.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
You must be logged in to post a comment.