Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Main tasks and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Under the supervision of ICT Service Desk Officer, the ICT Assistant, has the following key responsibilities:
Service Desk First Level Support
- Provide technical assistance to incidents reported through the Global Service Desk IT management system according to Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Timely escalate incidents to the second level, and service providers to ensure they are resolved within the SLA.
- Provide technical and operational support to users for calls coming in via the Global Service Desk hotline, e-mail, or tickets via the self-service tool on the catalog.
- Provide support to the Manager, IT Operations to identify areas which need coaching and training with the aim to reduce helpdesk calls and enhance user self- reliance.
- Ensure timely configuration and deployment of desktop/laptop equipment to staff, both in headquarters and in regional/country offices, providing first level support and escalating to proximity support and external vendors where applicable
- Perform all other related duties or assignments as assigned by the GSD Co-Ordinator and participate in on-call rotation.
Event and meeting support
- Provide technical support for online/hybrid events.
ICT learning Support
- Assist in delivering and organizing, group learning sessions, hands-on sessions, demo sessions, and customization of learning activities to suit individual, workgroup and organizational learning needs.
- Provide support to the delivery and evaluation of a comprehensive and innovative, ongoing IT training programme for UNAIDS staff in Geneva, the RSTs, and country offices.
- Contribute to a positive attitude among staff toward technology utilization.
- Assists in identifying and populating knowledge base articles for UNAIDS staffs
- Assist in the implementation and running of ServiceNow.
- Completion of secondary school education, or relevant technical or vocational training in computer science or related field, including training in Microsoft O365 systems.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in similar positions with experience in IT enduser support and user training. In addition, experience with supporting Microsoft operating systems, O365 applications and cloud systems.
You must be logged in to post a comment.