Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Technical support and oversight to countries on strategy design and development of evidence-based SBC and Community Engagement initiative and plans for Emergency preparedness and response.
- Capacity building of UNICEF staff and partners on SBC in emergencies with a focus on the use of social science and behavioural data to inform preparedness and response plans.
- Documentation, Monitoring and evaluation of SBC activities in Emergency contexts.
- Advocacy, networking, partnership building, and coordination of SBC/RCCE in Public Health and other emergencies.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations or other related social science field is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in strategic planning for social and behaviour change with a strong focus on community engagement, risk communication and participatory communication with at least 4 years served in a developing country leading/supporting SBC in Emergency preparedness and response.
- Proven competence in practical application of Accountability to Affected Populations both in Emergency preparedness and response is an asset. Relevant experience in related areas in a UN system agency or organization is an advantage.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish), in particular French is an asset. Knowledge of Portuguese would also be an asset.
You must be logged in to post a comment.