This job has been expired
United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
UN Volunteers are required to:
- Strengthen their knowledge and understanding of the concept of volunteerism by reading relevant UNV and external publications and take active part in UNV activities (for instance in events that mark International Volunteer Day).
- Be acquainted with and build on traditional and/or local forms of volunteerism in the host country.
- Reflect on the type and quality of voluntary action that they are undertaking, including participation in ongoing reflection activities.
- Contribute articles/write-ups on field experiences and submit them for UNV publications/websites, newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Assist with the UNV Buddy Programme for newly arrived UN Volunteers.
- Promote or advise local groups in the use of online volunteering or encourage relevant local individuals and organizations to use the UNV Online Volunteering service whenever technically possible. Results/Expected Outputs
- The quality of Industry and Economy Division reporting on PIMS and PIMS+/QBR is im-proved and meets corporate standards;
- Teams are supported in their efforts to comply with corporate requirements;
- Senior Management has ready access to timely information and performance analyses, including via quarterly or semesterly portfolio reviews including regional offices;
- The transition to PIMR is adequately supported.
- 3 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, and, preferably, database management/analysis and quantitative analytics
- You are reliable and efficient; you know how to organize yourself and coordinate your work.
- You are able to communicate effectively and persuade diverse audiences, and to work effectively with a wide range of partners.
You must be logged in to post a comment.