This job has been expired
United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Under the direct supervision of Head of Private Sector Unit, the UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Support the creation of partnerships with private sector using the UN Environ-ment Programme’s online Partners’ Portal
- Support the due diligence process for new potential partners.
- Conduct training workshops on the use of Partners’ Portal, webinars and presentations on other assigned activities.
- Assist in the development of toolkits and guidelines for private sector engage-ment in the UN Environment Programme
- Support the maintenance of mailing lists and database of private sector part-nerships. 2. Support the development of resource mobilization efforts from the philan-thropic sector:
- Support the development of various written outputs, such as background pa-pers, briefing notes, and presentations related to resource mobilization.
- Support the research of philanthropic entities (foundations, etc.) around the world, matching with UNEP’s Programme of Work objectives.
- Support the research of global philanthropic trends and donor intelligence.
- Contribute to drafting of success stories, fundraising, advocacy and outreach materials, web site content, other communication materials.
- Knowledge management and sharing
- Perform other duties as required. Output expectations
- Effective and timely partnership process with private sector entities
- Development of private sector guidelines, toolkits, presentations
- Successful strategic partnerships with philanthropic entities
- Successful resource mobilization from philanthropic entities
- 3 years of experience in research and analysis and expertise in creation of visually appealing and strong communication products and messages; with the private sector and/or international organizations.
You must be logged in to post a comment.