IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Officer, the holder will assist in providing photography and videography services during various events across campus. He/ She will also be required to assist in developing and writing news articles for various communication channels. The attachment is expected to last three (3) months from the day of assumption of duty.
- Provide photography coverage for various events on campus.
- Assist in conceptualizing and designing different artworks.
- Edit photos and upload them on the department’s server.
- Assist in producing videos for various communication channels accordingly.
- Assist in collecting and writing stories for Campus This Week and other communication channels.
- Monitor the notice boards across campus including pinning and removing posters accordingly.
- Assist in responding to queries on email or social media.
- Assist in general duties around the office.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Educational qualifications and Skills Required:
- Ongoing Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- Proficiency in using a Camera (Canon), Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Final Cut or Premier Pro.
- Good people skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Planning skills
- Very organized
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and a current and a CV on the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 2, 2022. Kindly indicate ATTACHEE – MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT as the subject line of the email.
United States International University – Africa
P.O. Box 14634-00800,