Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- The accountant will be responsible for managing the financial operations of the restaurant, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and effective financial management.
- Ensure that all transactions are properly accounted for.
- Banking for the organization; cheque and cash withdrawals and deposits
- Compliance – ensure monthly and annual statutory returns
- Processing of supplier payments in accordance with laid down procedures or contracts signed with suppliers
- Prepare cheques, payment vouchers and receipt vouchers and ensure that they are properly delivered.
- Maintain float and advance registers.
- Be responsible for petty cash held in the office, prepare petty cash vouchers, issue petty cash for purchase requests and make payments from petty cash based on signed receipts
- Ensure all accounting records are up to date, well stored and easily retrievable
- Record all accounting transactions on manual/computer systems as appropriate and ensure that supporting documents/signatures are valid.
- Prepare cheques /payment orders and ensure that they are properly delivered.
- Manage suppliers’ payment documentation
- Ensure payments for utilities are done on a timely basis.
- Review and advise the directors on the accounting and business approaches to ensure compliance in all accounting and legal areas
- Management of the company’s financial resources, including accounting, and procurement to ensure profitable management of the resources
- Provide leadership in the preparation of budgets from other departments and assist in the preparation of operational plans, ensuring adequate resources for the budgeted activities
- Preparation of Annual Reports Management accounts and internal accounts reports for the Director
- Assist in audit and ensure that appropriate measures are taken to address audit findings and recommendations
- Maintain an up-to-date Fixed Asset register; document the movement of Asset and ensure all assets are coded
- Order and maintain relevant supplies to ensure the smooth running of all operations
- Undertaking any other duties that may be assigned.
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent Multitasking skills
- High Integrity
- Attention to details
- A Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Great Analytical Skills
- Strong customer service skills and exceptional people skills
- Outstanding oral, and written communication and interpersonal skills