Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
What will you be doing?
- Manage the relationship with large, strategic Accounts (up to 10 for MEA) for Vertiv in a long-term perspective, represent the company in front of the Account at CEO/CIO/CFO level.
- Drive/Manage/Ensure and Develop the Sales and Profitability of the business with the Accounts towards defined short and long-term targets through Distribution channels (contractors, consultants, country distributors) and/or through the country organizations.
- Secure Vertiv is the Account’s preferred partner for the entire Product and Service (where applicable) portfolio of Vertiv.
What will your average day look like?
- Responsible for the longer-term building and maintenance of relationships with the Account sand the resulting Customer Satisfaction.
- Continuously informs Account of new product developments that might be applicable in their business segment and investigates and identifies short and longer-term solutions.
- Manages negotiations with the Account centrally, actively participates, supports and coordinates country Sales Teams/ Distributors in local bids and negotiations until closure of an opportunity.
- Interprets internal/external business issues; makes changes to own and others’ work to meet these.
- Drives the Marketing and sales of Vertiv products, services and solutions together with the countries and other channels, by regular visits and meetings.
- Responsible to create, follow up and report the Account Strategy and Activity Plan.
- Responsible for Sales & Profitability level to the Account in MEA and is therefore responsible for pricing and their consistency in the region.
- Actively coordinate the local Vertiv LoB resources &distributor managers in charge of the local Account/ Distributor.
- Actively participate in the construction and follow-up of marketing/activity plans toward the market segment.
- Contributes to the monitoring of the market, identify new business opportunities and propose and drive Action Plans.
- Establish a relationship with 3rd parties(consultants & Uptime)
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in management or similar
- Minimum 10 years proven records in management of Sales Account in International environment.
- Electromechanical / IT qualification a bonus
- Fluent in English