Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Development and implementation of strategies and active measures to increase sales of industrial automation products and services
- Ensures the realization of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Identification of potential new customers. New customer development by following up on leads and prospecting
- Development of existing customers. Upselling and Cross-selling within existing accounts
- Collaborates with Account Manager and Business Development Executives to grow industrial automation sales to meet the overall company revenue target allocated to industrial automation
- Presenting, promoting, and selling products according to company standards and policies
- Customer advice concerning best products/service choices.
- Analysis of competition in the designated area.
- Preparation and verification of proposals quotations both technically and commercially.
- Follow up quotations, commercial negotiations, and persuade/convince customers to place the order with us
- Preparation of customer dossier.
- Product activations and demonstrations
- Effectively conduct customer presentations to all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all customer organization levels.
- Liaising with others in the engineering team, clients, and vendors/partners
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechatronics/Instrumentation and Control/Mechanical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Professional Training and Certifications on PLC, SCADA, VFDs…
- Strong knowledge of the local Industrial Automation market (existing portfolio is a mandatory)
- Good knowledge of Industrial Automation systems; PLCs, SCADA, VFDs, DCS,
- Industrial Networking, IIoT, and related systems.
Method of Application
Are you an experienced Industrial Automation Sales Engineer with the following qualifications?
We are looking for someone to join our team here at Viscar Industrial capacity limited. Send your resume to email@example.com.