This job has been expired
Walk In Solutions
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Provide the strategic direction for a portfolio of brands.
- Development of the Category Strategy, for a portfolio of brands, and Annual Brand Plans,
- encompassing the whole mix and ensure that this is fully implemented to time and budget.
- Drive volumes, market share, relative price index and net contribution for the portfolio of brands.
- Achievement of top line, market share and bottom line targets for the brands.
- Formulating and deciding brand strategy, including brand map, positioning & communication.
- Preparation, implementation and review of medium/long term marketing strategies (ATL/BTL).
- Manage insight led brand or innovation development.
- Should be able to synthesize multiple data points (qualitative / quantitative research).
- Strong ‘Shopper experience’ :Designing and implementing trade specific schemes, product
- display drives with merchandising and consumer promotions
- High on execution / project management.
- Complete P&L Responsibility of brands.
Strengthening brand equity & leveraging the same.
- Able to track brand health, category attractiveness etc. through effective market research, on a regular basis.
- Developing consumer/ segment specific initiatives to drive equity
- Ensure coherent and consistent brand communication and regular reviewing of the same
Category / Portfolio management
- Product portfolio enrichment through new product development & launches with appropriate marketing mix and retail activation.
- Pricing Strategy.
- Analysis of economic and consumer trends and conducting competitor analyses to make entry strategy for new propositions.
Efficient utilization of brand support budget
- Deciding the annual brand budgets based on annual brand plan and optimizing budget usage.
- Excellent resource networking: Efficient media/ agency management within budgetary guidelines.
- Collaboration with stakeholders & developing marketing talent (internal).
- Extensive team relationship management & collaboration with internal stakeholders (marketing team, R&D team, Supply chain team etc.).
- Proposing & ensuring relevant training inputs flowing out of PM process for marketing function capability development.
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS REQUIRED
- The ideal candidate should have Master’s degree in Business Administration (Major- Marketing) would be a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in FMCG Sales and Marketing function, with stints/ exposure to brand roles/ market and innovation research / product design/ marketing communication in FMCG sector.
- The incumbent should be strong on business orientation, execution of change projects (project management), analytical capabilities and knowledge of marketing best practices relevant to the industry.
- The incumbent should have led a team and acquired well-developed ability in influencing senior business leaders.
You must be logged in to post a comment.