Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
This is an exciting role in our Wasoko Operations business unit which offers a great opportunity to work on cross-functional Logistics process-related training materials and conduct periodic internal reviews and audits. In this role, you will work closely with different functions to drive the day-to-day activities to ensure the accuracy, governance and maintenance of the warehouses. You will also act as the supportive source of knowledge for all SOP documents
You will be responsible for the following:
- Own the Logistic process, development and implementation across the theatre of Operations for Wasoko in Africa.
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve the framework to support the implementation of standardised operating procedures.
- Led the efforts to gather and create process improvements in documenting processes, developing flowcharts, and drafting work instructions.
- Manage the aspects of the process document, approval system and processes, including a review of the Logistic process for clarity and consistency so they are clearly understood by stakeholders.
- Develop checklists to track WIs from creation to implementation, including sending reminders for WIs about to require review or expire.
- Engage with stakeholders and co-workers in a cooperative and constructive and timely manner; facilitating a collaborative working environment.
- Conduct training and educate our staff on new processes
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a compliance officer, training officer, or similar position
- Previous experience in Logistics processes, the advantage to have experience with warehouse and transport management system
- A good level of knowledge of transport and warehousing operations
- Fully competent in MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- Analytical thinking and ability
- Strong communication skills
- Legal and moral integrity
- Good command of English. Working understanding of Swahili and/or French is an added advantage
You must be logged in to post a comment.