Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Wasoko is looking for a product owner for the Order Management System. The PM will work with the operations, sales, customer support, analytics and design team to deliver the best B2B grocery shopping experience.
- Own the end to end order management system business logic and tech implementation
- Work closely with the operations team to evolve the system to support the changing on ground scenarios while keeping the customer experience in mind
- Ensure that the order delivered/ order placed ratio is maintained and improved
- Closely monitor the customer experience with order placement as well as during the entire order delivery lifecycle – including communication and all corner cases
- Develop rich tools and analytics to measure and monitor performance
- One big internal consumer of the OMS are are sales and support teams
- Create clear tools and visibility for these teams to respond to all customer queries and take required actions
- Help these teams succeed with access to information and data
- Enable the monitoring and impact of the work of these teams
- Hands-on product management experience of 4-6years. Total experience should be 6+years
Key skills required for the role:
- Ability ask the right questions, going to the depth of ‘why’ before trying to solution a problem
- Experience in launching consumer internet products, Experience in projects involving the above two charters is an advantage
- Experience in managing Product Lifecycle using agile methodologies (PRDs, Wireframing-UX, Metric Tracking)
- Comfortable working with complex data-sets using standard data analysis tools & techniques (Proficiency in excel, PowerPoint, SQL querying)
- Structured thinking, strong written and verbal skills to process & deliver high quality documents & facilitate technical & non-technical interactions