Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The Full Stack Senior Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the front and back-end of the company’s website, web applications. This role requires a high level of technical knowledge, design skills, expertise in web development & programming, problem solving as well as deep understanding in building RESTful Services, web applications and maintaining them.
- Design and develop web applications and mobile applications that meet user requirements and adhere to design and coding standards.
- Create and maintain databases for web applications and mobile applications.
- Develop, test, and deploy web applications and mobile applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of applications.
- Ensure the security and performance of web applications.
- Monitor and track web application and mobile application usage.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience with developing REST APIs and programming in Java, Springboot
- Good design and problem solving skills.
- Seasoned coder, good knowledge on various design patterns, works with less supervision
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of application performance and monitoring
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Proficient in database design and development.
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Should be a good team player with good communication skills.
- E-commerce experience is an added advantage.
- To apply
You must be logged in to post a comment.