Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Prepare detailed driving course content and lesson plans
- Prepare, instruct, and assess learner readiness to undertake NTSA driving exams according to NTSA guidelines and curriculum
- Administer practical lessons to learners, including how to operate a vehicle, undertake safety checks, and respond in case of emergency
- Prepare and maintain learner progress report (s)
- Maintain the learning facilities and other assets afforded to discharge assigned responsibilities effectively
- Prepare, accompany, and coordinate learners to and at the assigned NTSA facility while ensuring 100% success rate
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- Valid driving and Instructor license
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of driving instructor experience
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Good knowledge of oral instruction and delivery techniques
- Good computer skills
- Working knowledge of NTSA Traffic Act and Regulations.