Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Responsible for effective business operations by supporting and optimizing existing processes including scoping, designing, implementing new processes as per business needs. Also, support with general day-to-day requests, evaluation of current processes and coming up with solutions and operations.
- Engage business leaders on current processes, gaps, and anticipated changes.
- Promote stakeholders’ visibility of operational progress through dashboard creation.
- Drive interdepartmental efficiency through process mapping and identification of inefficiencies in the workflows.
- Support in re-designing the processes through coordinating of information and documentation of new processes and process flows.
- Assess and report on process cost implication to the business providing insights for process trainings and/or new process creation.
- Keep abreast of business trends in anticipation for new process creation and continuously analyze detailed datasets to prioritize and address risks/opportunities.
- Audit user access rights to various internal tools and oversee proper approvals and controls.
- Benchmark existing business processes in line with industry regulations and leverage comparative data to recommend improvements or provide insight into development of respective company policies.
- Leverage technological advancements to create various support tools in line companies needs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
Education & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in the business
- Experience in business process management with an emphasis on process analysis, development, improvement and/or driving change
- Sound understanding of project management
- Good understanding of the principles of Total Quality Management
- Practical experience with dashboards
- Proficiency with SQL
- Google Sheets knowledge
- Understanding of data preparation and data acquisition
- R, Python (preferred)
- Google Data Studio and Big Query (preferred)
- Highly collaborative individual
- Attention to details
- Self-starter, target oriented
- Team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic, and driven team that has set their aspirations high and works hard to achieve those.
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health benefits.