IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
About the job
About WomenLift Health
WomenLift Health is an initiative, funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, dedicated to expanding the power and influence of talented women in global health and catalyzing systemic change to achieve gender equality in leadership. Established in 2019, we are currently based in East Africa (Kenya), North America (United States), India and will be expanding to other countries in the future.
Scope of Work
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to work with us on printed, digital, and online communications materials such as brochures, branded content, digital reports, annual reports, proposals, dashboards, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media graphics, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, animated graphics, etc. All content will be produced under the guidance provided by the East Africa Communications team and in compliance with WomenLift Health brand and style guidelines. While the work will be focused on projects in East Africa, there may be instances where the designer could work on projects for other WomenLift hubs. We are interested in identifying local talent in East Africa, but other qualified candidates may be considered.An overview of our design concepts, brand guides and aesthetic is available here:
- Executive Summary
- Digital Brochure
- Twitter graphics: Speaker Series; Save the Date; Cohort member announcement
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Adobe design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Creative, high-quality work with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, provide support to multiple stakeholders and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to collaborate with a diverse, multicultural team based in different countries/regions.
- Previous experience in the development sector is an added advantage
Location and Duration
This is a remote position.After an initial trial period, we are open to either working on an as-is-needed basis, or on a weekly/monthly retainer agreement, for 5-15 hours per week.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit an application through the Jobsoid link that includes:
- A Cover Letter providing context of your achievements, qualifications and your motivation for joining Women Lift Health.
- An updated Resume
- 3 work samples or a link to your portfolio
- A rate/fee schedule (if available)
- 2 referees
WomenLift Health’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, colour, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.