Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The incumbent will be responsible for:
· Selecting features, building, and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
· Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
· Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
· Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
· Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
· Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
· Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
· Developing robust analytical models to address complex business problems and driving innovation
· Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python, and R
· Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc
· Good, applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
· Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
· Experience with Data Visualization Tools like matplotlib, ggplot, d3.js., Tableau that help to visually encode data
– Proficiency in handling imperfections in data
You must be logged in to post a comment.