Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Provide COs with technical and operational guidance on how to implement the 2018 NGO Corporate Guidance which includes Call for Proposals, selection process, partner induction, partner evaluations, etc.
- Liaise with HQ regarding corporate templates and standards which need to be operationalized and provide inputs/feedback.
- Support COs with the development of key documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Cooperating Partner Committee ToRs, checklists, etc. that support an effective CP mgmt. function.
- Provide guidance on all implementing partner agreements including Field Level Agreement (FLA) management, including budget negotiations, budget management, distribution reports and invoice management.
- Support COs to address oversight and audit recommendations.
- Lead the rollout of new tools and processes to COs, ensuring timing, participation and process changes are coordinated with each CO to optimize impact and adoption.
- Provide training/webinars/information sessions to CO staff as required and to also equip them to be able to deliver trainings to CPs.
- Organize regional events with external CPs to strengthen and enhance WFP’s reputation as a partner of choice.
- Manage and lead a team to deliver high quality workstream results.
DELIVERABLES AT THE END OF THE CONTRACT:
- COs CP mgmt. SOP include updated policies and procedures as well as the inclusion of corporate tools and data value chain.
- Improvement plans for COs to address audit observations and oversight recommendations.
- Regional contextualization of corporate guidance, templates, training material and checklists for use by COs.
- Regional capacity strengthening plans and rollout plans of digital solutions, i.e., UNPP, Partner Connect, DOTS, Salesforce, and Partnership Action Plan (PAP).
- CO mapping tool is updated regularly based on engagement or implementation progress.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Advanced University degree in business management or other field relevant to international development assistance, or First University Degree with additional years of related work experience and/or trainings/courses.
- 3 years of direct experience implementing programmes and managing CPs and FLAs (including FLA budgets) in various operational contexts.
- Excellent knowledge of WFP’s 2018 NGO guidance, partnership principles and modalities, including associated IRM processes.
- Strong understanding of WFP’s corporate planning processes at HQ, RB, and CO level under the IRM structure.
- Familiarity with the WFP technical tools used for CP management and reporting, including WFP’s financial and budget management frameworks, distribution data management, CP closing stocks, etc.
- Effectively managing a team of various levels to deliver high-quality, impactful results.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Supervisory and Leadership skills
- Project Management and Contract Management.
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills.
- Demonstrates high moral integrity and proven capacity to take initiative, show discretion and autonomy.
- Strong planning and time management, with a structured results-oriented approach and quality monitoring and reporting.
- Client focused and builds strong relationships to improve processes and support the strengthening of CO CP Mgmt. function.
Fluency in oral written English. French is highly desirable.
You must be logged in to post a comment.