Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Provide COs with technical and operational guidance on FLA partnership management processes, latest corporate standards and templates on partnership engagements to ensure they are used correctly. Collaborate with HQ, where needed, on the need for any new/revised procedures and practices on partnership engagements required for the region and its country offices.
- In collaboration with Regional Legal unit and HQ NGO units, guide country offices on appropriate contractual relationships and tools for use.
- Ensure smooth use of the UN Partner Portal by providing guidance & support to COs and taking lead on roll out of new developments linked to UNPP and partnership management processes including support in trainings where necessary.
- Provide guidance on contracts (FLA, MoUs, etc.) management including guidance on CP budgets and its management, spot checks, partnership performance reviews and invoice management and CP Oversights
- Support COs to address oversight and audit recommendations related to partnership management
- Support in the rollout of new tools and processes on partnership management to COs, ensuring timing, participation and process changes are coordinated with each CO to optimize impact and adoption.
- Provide training/webinars/information sessions to CO staff as required and to also equip them to be able to deliver trainings to CPs.
- In collaboration with RB cross-functional units, ensure quarterly CP performance reports based on commitments versus expenditure reports, trend analysis for budget/CP funds reports are produced, disseminated, and actioned for better fund management and accountability purposes
- Act as deputy team lead in the absence of the team lead and ensure delivery of high-quality results.
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE:
- Experience in CP/NGO partnership management including reviewing budgets and funds management.
- Experience in programme and/or supply chain implementation in various context
- Experiencing producing and interpreting consolidated budgets, supply chain and operational plans information
- Strong analytical skills; resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgment, tact, work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a team and establish effective working relations with persons of different national and cultural backgrounds.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Advanced University degree in Business Administration management, or other relevant field related to international development assistant, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
- 3 years’ experience managing CP/NGOs and FLAs (including budgets and amendments) in various operational contexts.
- Excellent knowledge of WFP’s NGO guidance, partnership principles and modalities, strong understanding of WFP’s corporate planning processes at HQ, RB, and CO level.
- Familiarity with the WFP technical tools used for CP management and reporting, including WFP’s financial and budget management frameworks.
- Experience in leading remote teams and people not under direct supervision.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Project Management and Contract Management.
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills.
- Demonstrates high moral integrity and proven capacity to take initiative, show discretion and autonomy.
- Strong planning and time management, with a structured results-oriented approach and quality monitoring and reporting.
- Client focused and builds strong relationships to improve processes and support the strengthening of CO CP Mgmt. function.
Fluency (level C) in English language, French is desirable.
You must be logged in to post a comment.