This job has been expired
World Health Organization
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Deliverable 1: Provide juristic input as set out in the WHO guidance document on implementing regulatory requirements, including review and national evaluation, strengthening regulatory expertise, as well as facilitate a project for developing and strengthening regulatory framework of biosafety and biosecurity in harmony with diverse stakeholders including national competent authorities and subject matter experts relevant to each stage of the project including reporting and recommendations in writing.
- Deliverable 2: Perform fact finding missions to the identified countries and organize meetings so that all stakeholders are engaged in a dialogue so as to establish foundation of this project.
- Deliverable 3: Contribute to the revision of the WHO Guidance on Regulations for the Transport of Infectious Substances and augmenting WHO’s training regime for shippers (e-ISST) as well as inform the formal international process for reviewing and revising relevant sections of the UN Model Regulations for transport of dangerous goods.
Qualifications, experience, skills and languages.
- University degree in health-related, biological or medical sciences, coupled together with additional studies in legal science.
- Advanced degree in Medicine.
- At least 1 year of experience in the area of licensing, legislation and regulatory framework relevant to biomedical laboratories and safe transportation of infectious substances.
- At least 2 years of experience in project facilitation and developing technical reports and guidance documents.
- Professional experience at an international level, in particular WHO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly for technical report and proposal.
- Proven project management skills.
- Knowledge in regulatory framework relevant to biosafety and biosecurity.
- Ability to liaise and communicate with diverse stakeholders of all levels with proper understanding of the inherent sensitivity of the subject.
You must be logged in to post a comment.