Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- We are looking for a person with internal communications experience and a solid grasp of new technology who is excited to network with staff in 90+ countries to unite and inspire them, through innovative communications, to champion the organisation as one global community.
- The role focuses on identifying, developing, and executing optimal technical and other communications solutions (infrastructure and channels) for reaching and connecting internal audiences at World Vision. The person most fit for this role would have strong technical knowledge of tools and digital delivery mechanisms for effective global communications, including SharePoint and Poppulo. They would also have experience and an appetite to assist in managing learning capability projects and platforms, and leading engagement among different networks of staff.
- Oversee functionality of Global Internal Communications platform
- Recommend and employ communications best practices, effective technologies, and best software and delivery mechanisms to deliver internal communications and key communications projects.
- Manage and implement the technical delivery of stories, news, and updates to staff via the intranet, online newsletters, and other channels.
- Identify technical communications research, guidance, tools, and techniques for communicating organisational priorities and supporting team deliverables.
- Devise processes and efficiencies to deliver organisational storytelling on time
- Measure, evaluate, and report on communications activities, channels, and projects through the use of metrics, surveys, focus groups, and evidenced-based evaluations.
- Lead the communications network across all of World Vision’s offices to share resources and learning, and to promote alignment with global communications resources and guidance.
- Update, manage, and promote the Global Communications e-learning managing system.
- Assist in developing, designing, and promoting learning projects including e-courses for key communications capabilities.
- Support communications activities that engage and inspire staff at all levels.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Performs systems and design thinking to explore, recommend, and develop innovative technical solutions for communications.
- Has experience in content and knowledge management.
- Has multimedia expertise.
- Has experience in visual and mobile communications.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Proven success in facilitating virtual groups/trainings.
- Translates complex ideas into simple and engaging communications.
- Quick learner.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to do things differently.
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative skills; Enjoys working and networking with others.
- Challenges oneself and an advocate of learning.
- Empathetic listener; Listens with the intent to understand.
- A self-starter.
- Values people and diversity.
- Five-year experience in content and knowledge management; technical solutions for non IT functions; visual communications; instructional design; or social media.
- Knowledge or expertise in managing social media tools.
- Experience working with a learning management system and designing learning projects in Articulate 360.
- Video and photography editing.
- Demonstrates ability to guide, edit, and assure clear, brief, and compelling written communications in English.