Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Data Analytics Program Manager job is responsible for the ownership, accountability and delivery of key data warehouse projects. This includes vendor(s) discussions to monitor project progress, approve resourcing and provide key decision-making.
- Credit scoring platform. Support VisionFund International (VFI) Credit function and Digitisation team in decision on the selection of vendor/consultant for the credit scoring platform. VFI has identified global or regional partners. The MFI is responsible for local implementations and the Data manager is responsible for compliance with VFI standards and policy.
- Training and equipping Micro-Finance Institutions (MFIs) in Data Analysis. Will work with MFI’s in the use of data warehouse to improve portfolio performance and quality. The Data manager ensures that data integrity is maintained and information is submitted in a timely manner. Ensures both Core Banking and Financial (Sun6) systems are integrated with data warehouse.
- Strategy Realisation. Developing informational dashboards for VisionFund Strategy and Leadership, to enable data-driven decisions to strengthen operations and improve Network performance
- Data Governance and Standards. Establish and convene a steering committee for establishing standards in Operational, Financial and Impact data standards. Partner with World Vision Data team to ensure access and integration with relevant impact reporting across the Partnership
Required qualifications and experience
- 7-10+ years of business analysis and/or consulting experience
- 3 years of experience in software engineering and/or data analysis
- 5 years of financial analysis and modeling
- Understanding of microfinance/banking operations, from a financial risk perspective
- Educated to degree level, in information technology or related discipline
- Project management certification and/or qualification
- Proficient with data visualization (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Project Management Professional (PMP), PRINCE2 or related project management qualification/certification
Travel and/or Work Environment
- The position requires the ability and willingness to travel internationally, potentially 25% – 30% of the time.
- Able to work from home if required
- Preference for Spanish and/or French, in addition to English