World Vision Kenya
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely Facilitation of staff to and from work and to other official duties.
- Ensure safety of staff and vehicle while on journey
- Ensure mobilization of additional vehicles and drivers to facilitate key events such as major donor visits, campaigns, evaluations and baselines
- Ensure facilitation of staff / visitors / donors/ to and from the field
Vehicle Care and Maintenance
- Ensure vehicle cleanliness all the time.
- Keep vehicle movement log book up to date.
- Check mechanical and operational soundness of the vehicle.
- To ensure that the vehicle is serviced at the required time.
- To check and ensure that all vehicle tools are in place and intact.
- Undertake minor repairs and recommend for major vehicle repairs.
- Park the vehicle at the recommended parking areas by WVK
- Seek for permission to use the car as per the laid down policy
- Obey traffic laws
- Maintain maximum care of the vehicle at all times.
- Submit all the vehicle spare keys to the Fleet management for safe custody.
- Surrender vehicle keys to the respective supervisors every end of trip
- Report all vehicle malfunctions to the fleet office.
- Initiate procurement process for all motor vehicle repairs and maintenance
Documentation & Reporting
- Prepare monthly and other vehicle reports and file copies of the same after approval.
- Forward all invoices and fuel returns to fleet management for payment process.
- In case of accident, forward detailed report for claim processing
- Facilitate delivery of parcels/ mails
- In collaboration with Administration department liaise with service providers to ensure quality services
- Work with respective staff to plan and coordinate field facilitation services.
- Support in community mobilization
- Be bank gent for bank transactions
Qualification. Skills and Knowledge:
- O level certificate with a clean driving license class A, B, C, E
- Diploma course would be an added advantage
- Automobile Association of Kenya competence certification
- Three years’ experience in driving class A, B, C and E vehicles.
- Basic knowledge of motor vehicle maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of first AID and other safety & security measure
- Basic security training
- Knowledge of transport regulatory acts/Law
- High professional ethics and whose integrity
- Excellent communication skills.
- Domestic travels: 80% travel to the field
- On call: 20% in emergency situations. The position will require to be on call.
You must be logged in to post a comment.