Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Receive duly approved purchase requisitions MRQs from user departments.
- Prepare and send inquiry documents/RFQ to at least three registered suppliers and ensure that suppliers respond to RFQ documents within stipulated timelines.
- Prepare a detailed justification note/quotation analysis with the necessary recommendations and obtain approval in line with laid down procedures.
- Prepare LPOs, obtain approvals, communicate approved orders to the suppliers, and followup delivery of goods and services within agreed timelines.
- Expedite delivery of goods and services by ensuring that suppliers comply with the agreed lead times.
- Completion of supplier account documentation and coordinating the account opening process while ensuring the best terms are negotiated with suppliers.
- Align all procurement documents from Purchase requisition, justification notes, purchase orders, supplier delivery notes, invoices, and GRNs/SESs and pass them to finance for payment on a real-time basis.
- Maintain up-to-date procurement records and filing system that allows a seamless audit trail and accountability.
- Keep users informed on the status of requested goods and services.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in end-to-end supply chain management.
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining a high level of integrity and ethics.
- Member of KISM or an equivalent professional body
- Good communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Good customer service skills.
You must be logged in to post a comment.