This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Develop and implement project document control procedures.
- Manage project documentation in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Set up EDAM and Share point sites, manage access, upload necessary data, and distribute documents.
- Monitor document physical progress and prepare reports.
- Provide training and support to EDAM and Share point users.
- Ensure project documentation meets company requirements.
- Expedite consignment/return of documents.
- Send and receive official communications to/from contractors/vendors.
- Upload final revisions of project documentation into Company repository My Doc.
- File project engineering documentation in paper and electronic archives, including as-built documents modified in the field.
- Secondary Level Technical Education (degree preferred)
- Knowledge of project management, documentation management system, and coding
- Fluent in English
- Preferred previous experience in document management, preferably in oil & gas industry
- Project monitoring and controlling process
- Effective use and implementation of EDAM, Sharepoint, and MyDoc
- Planning & control, problem solving, results orientation
- Positive attitude, energy, resilience
- Flexibility/lateral thinking, initiative
You must be logged in to post a comment.