Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
What is the job about?
- As our WU Sustainability Communication Manager, you will collaborate closely with WU communication and marketing to deliver relevant content on our sustainability agenda, particularly climate and water access. This includes also marketing pieces, such as brochures, developed together with a communication and marketing colleague in Kenya.
- The objective is to position Grundfos SafeWater and WU sustainability offerings and impact, supporting our ambitious goals; to reach net-zero emission in 2050 and 300 million people with water access by 2030.
Your main responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain global, regional, and local marketing and communication plans and execution, including responsibility for Grundfos.com ( Water Access | Grundfos ), external newsletters ( SafeWater News Sign-up | Grundfos ) social media (Grundfos global and regional linkedin and facebook, example here: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/grundfos_clean-water-for-thousands-in-togo-activity-7119940979582717953-JCud?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop ) and internal positioning of SafeWater on Yammer, Insite etc.
- Collaboration with SafeWater customers to develop shared communication and case stories for both marketing and external communication purposes, including Grundfos global and regional social media). This includes detailed story planning, traveling to record and finalise stories.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder marketing and communication network and close relationships internally and externally, enabling the above as efficiently as possible.
Along with this you may also support ad hoc communication assignments, Including:
- Deep customer insights to lead development of value-based communication and marketing material, develop specific material and optimize usage of stories across platforms and in synergies.
- Develop customer relationships to drive joint communication and marketing efforts, usually as case studies, developed with partners.
- Concretely, this includes quarterly external newsletter, 6-8 video case stories annually, developing supporting water access specific materials, such as handbooks.
Your background :
Most likely, you may have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Marketing, Communication or similar with a good experience as a communication professional ideal within a global matrix organization. You can move from vision to strategy and are a detailed planner that will get things done independently as necessary.
- Persuasive, a good communicator and networker with the ability to understand and connect with a wide variety of people, from CEOs to technical specialists and people in villages fetching water.
- Keen eye for strong visual and graphics.
- Able to independently record quality video on phone, traveling to e.g. Sub-Saharan countries to develop cases with customers and guide and guide production of the final product.
- Able to independently write SoMe pieces and articles.
- Fluency in English, French would be desirable.
Most importantly, you will be enthusiastic about our vision, and we expect you to lean into our team culture of deep collaboration, engagement and motivation.