Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The CEO is responsible for providing strategic direction as well as leadership towards achievement of the Institution’s mission, vision and values in accordance with established policies. You will oversee the overall AKUH,N operations including support services and outreach centres across East Africa.
The workforce comprises more than 2000 employees. The CEO is responsible for the overall management of the Hospital including support services and Outreach centres. He/she works closely with the Dean of Medical College, Departmental Chairs, Medical staff, and other University leaders to ensure coordination between academics and service delivery.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning & Business Development
- Institutional Leadership
- Oversight of Operational Management
- Financial Management and Participation in Fund Raising
- Legal and Compliance
- Partnerships and Relationship Building
- Performance Management
- Marketing and Networking
Educational Qualifications & Relevant Experience:
- Master’s degree in healthcare administration or business management
- minimum of fifteen (15) years experience of progressive responsibility in a major academic or integrated healthcare system
- familiarity and experience in health care quality management and maintaining a patient-focused service in a continual learning environment
- international experience, including in developing countries, is preferred (but not essential)
- a strategic thinker who is a motivator of faculty, managers, and staff
- results and systems-oriented
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- ability to plan and execute mandate according to the strategic vision, mission, and values of the institution
- demonstrated financial acumen with the ability to manage costs and revenues.