Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
At M-KOPA, We Finance Progress.
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
This position is within the Human Resources Team in Kenya. This individual will work closely with the Senior Lead- Talent Acquisition on staffing needs. The intern will work on various positions ranging from junior-level to mid-level roles within M-KOPA.
The salary budget for the role is Kshs. 25,000
- Post all job vacancies on the website and try to find other channels.
- Screen, shortlist and conduct phone interviews with potential candidates, follow up with hiring managers on recruitment, interviews, and reference checks
- Make sure candidates receive rejection emails if not suitable
- Send Job offers and make sure to follow up with candidates on job offer acceptance
- Maintain Recruitment Tracking sheet, to be updated and shared on a weekly basis
- Provide advice to the hiring managers for transparent and efficient recruitment processes. This includes educating hiring managers on the culture fit of candidates, retention risks, previous candidate feedback, and any other relevant concerns.
- Develop a deep understanding of the M-KOPA’s culture and values and align these with sourcing and attracting talent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 1-year experience with recruitment/talent acquisition is required.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to create, implement, maintain and improve recruitment strategies and systems in a high-volume context.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong change and project management skills, including the ability to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
How To Apply
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.