Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
About the Role
- This position is a key member of the leadership team responsible for overseeing warehouse operations across the region. The role will be the custodian of Health & Safety and accountable for inventory integrity, order fulfilment and the movement of goods in and out of the Fulfilment centers with the objective to develop a customer-centric culture in all that we do within our facilities.
- Reporting to: Head of Logistics Operations
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure superior customer experience through a perfect order that is delivered in full and is on time.
- Oversee a network of 50 Warehouses across 6 Countries with 15% – 20% Growth MOM
- Lead and Educate Country and Branch Managers in identifying key performance improvement indicators, targeting opportunities for improvement, adopting best practice processes and successfully executing improvement initiatives.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and hiring process, ensuring we always attract and retain the best talent.
- Ensure that the performance goals are set and achieved, through the proper execution of performance metrics as it relates to Safety, Quality, Productivity and Customer Service.
- Ensure the company’s physical assets (building, equipment, inventory, etc.) are properly controlled, maintained, protected and utilised. Drive process improvements to continually improve fulfilment efficiencies.
- Own the overall performance visibility for the fulfilment team versus targets set m-o-m/ q-o-q. Engage closely with initiative owners to ensure target completion can be achieved on time.
- Degree (Bachelor/Masters) in Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Business, Logistics Operations, or related field
- 8-10+ years of experience in Operations Management, Logistics & General Management with a data-driven and analytical focus
- A good understanding of fulfilment center and transport operations with a regional span of control
- Track record of leading and inspiring a team of individuals to work collaboratively and continuously improve results
- Solid team player with a Customer First mindset
- Strong attention to detail, analytical mindset and systematic problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and desire to learn and seek new challenges
- Ability to influence others, including key stakeholders in the wider business
- Power BI/Tableau Proficiency advantageous
- WMS – Manhattan Scale or similar proficiency advantageous
- LMS – Loginext or similar proficiency advantageous
You must be logged in to post a comment.