Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Human Resource & Admin Intern provides support to the organisation as a whole, through implementation of administrative systems, quality management procedures and policies, and monitoring of the same.
- Handle matters pertaining to statutory compliance including permits, audits and relevant licences.
- Health, Safety & Environment related administration including liaison with external service providers, facilities management, housekeeping, training.
- Clerical administration including employment contracts, payroll and records management using an HRMIS.
- Future-proofing our diverse human resource requirements
- Appropriate IHRM membership
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Workspace abilities. (This includes generating charts using raw data in spreadsheets)
- 1 year of cumulative experience in a busy manufacturing set up
- Experience in using HRMIS and Payroll software
- A love for camping and the outdoors
Key Skills and Characteristics
- Proficient in English and Swahili, both spoken and written
- Sound knowledge of Employment Act of Kenya and related labour laws
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision in a multi-cultural set up
- Proactive and Accountable
- Motivated to Inspire Confidence
Desire to be mentored and unique extra-curricular activities will be an added advantage.